12 April 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- Spring Gradient

Hey all


This week for Twinsie Tuesday we are doing a gradient + stamping design. If you read my posts last week you would know that I lost my stamping supplies so I just went with the gradient with some glitter on top.


I started off with Essence Colour and Care 02 I care for you. Once that was dry I dabbed on Essence I <3 Trends the nudes 07 Hope for love. I kept this mainly on the middle up to the tips. I topped it all off with Essence the gel nail polish 43 Girls Best Friend.


Instead of a glossy topcoat I used Essence Gummy topcoat which helped the glitter colours stand out more. I like it but I think it would look  nicer on shorter nails. My nails aren't that long but it just didn't look right at the length they are now. Personal preference really.


Alaina (The Little Canvas)
Alice (Nail Art in Wonderland)
Amanda (Amandalandish)
Amanda (Fashion Footing)
Amber (Nails Like Lace)
Chelsea (Nailed Blog)
ChiChi (I'm Just Me...ChiChi)
Claire (Kerruticles)
Lisa (The Polish Playground)
Marisa (Polish Obsession)
Marisa (Polish Those Nails)
Megan (A Beauty and the Business)
Róisín (Cuti-CLUE-les)
Sara (The Call of Beauty)
Sarah (Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer)
Savannah (Addicted to Polish)
Steph (Lovestruck Lacquer)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les