19 April 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- Tulips

Hey all,


Today we have another Twinsie Tuesday post with a pretty typical spring theme of Tulips. I really like the end result of this one. It was pretty simple to do and it looks so pretty on the nail. I added on an accent nail and I think it was the right way to go about it. It made the other nails pop.


I started with 2 coats of Essence I <3 Trends 01 So lucky. Once that was dry I used the polish brish to draw on two half circle like shapes on both sides of my nail. I used Essence the gel nail polish in  12 Mandarine Bay (coral/orange) and 21 A Whisper of Spring (lilac) for this. I then outlined each nail using Giorgio Armani 301 Gio on the coral nails and Essence 61 1001 Party Night on the lilac nail. The coral nails are coming across way brighter on camera. In reality they are more toned down and match the purple nicely.


Alaina (The Little Canvas)
Alice (Nail Art in Wonderland)
Amanda (Amandalandish)
Amanda (Fashion Footing)
Amber (Nails Like Lace)
Chelsea (Nailed Blog)
ChiChi (I'm Just Me...ChiChi)
Claire (Kerruticles)
Lisa (The Polish Playground)
Marisa (Polish Obsession)
Marisa (Polish Those Nails)
Megan (A Beauty and the Business)
Róisín (Cuti-CLUE-les)
Sara (The Call of Beauty)
Sarah (Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer)
Savannah (Addicted to Polish)
Steph (Lovestruck Lacquer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les